|CALL US: 781.891.6270|
SUPPORTbrokers provides services based
upon each individualí»s needs and desires.
There are 4 major service areas:
• Assist with obtaining government services
• Review concerns about current care quality
• Offer Information, referral & inclusion
• Create individual plan based on existing situation
• Evaluate and select service providers
• Implement service plan goals
• Develop a future vision for change in one or more areas of life
• Create action plan with goals
• Develop support network
• Assist with managing personal budgeting and household finances
• Coordinate community support services for personal care, medical, clinical and leisure needs
• Refer to legal guardian, representative payee, trustee or conservator
SUPPORTbrokers is a statewide, fee-for-service
|HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
• The program manager of SUPPORTbrokers
assesses each inquiry and determines which core services to offer.
• After review of available support brokers, a match is made based on the skills, education and experience needed.
• For example, a family requesting help with Turning 22 transition planning is matched with a support broker experienced in developing Transition Life Plans and knowledgeable about IDEA, adult funding sources and community programs for adults in their local area.